Call or email now for your free (no pressure) consultation offered in the comfort and privacy of your home or business.

contact us

Friday, January 15, 2010

I’m on call!

Let’s say its Sunday and you’re having a big holiday party at your house. You are excited to use your whole house music system. You walk up to the keypad on your kitchen wall, press play and nothing happens. Or its 10:00PM, you just sat down to watch that new DVD you just got and you forgot what button to push on your remote.

These are just two of many scenarios that my clients have called me with in the past. Fortunately for them I am just a phone call away! I am on call for my clients 24/7. All they have to do is give me a call and (in most cases) I can walk them through a few quick steps and they are back in business.

And best of all, I answer the phone, not some automated computer asking you to enter endless numeric prompts wile waiting on hold forever. If for some reason I can’t answer the call my clients know that they can simply leave me a voice mail and I return there call right away.

In today’s age of communication and technology, you would think it would be easy to reach the person you want. My clients are never more than a phone call away from my help. You may think you would have to pay more for service like this. Not true, my customer’s still pay the same price they would at the big box stores but get the service they deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment